This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Taggshop under which you may use our product and services we provide (“Product and Services”).
Your use of the Taggshop means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms and conditions of sale.
You must not allow a third party to access or use the Taggshop. If you have purchased one of our Reseller/agency partner packages, you can allow a third party (a “Third Party”) to access or use the Taggshop. If you do so, they will also be regulated by this acceptable use policy. As such, you will monitor the use of the Taggshop by a Third Party and you will procure that they abide by this acceptable use policy. A breach of this acceptable use policy by a Third Party will be deemed to be a breach of this acceptable use policy by you.
Taggshop is provided by Social Scape Tech LLP as Taggshop (“we”, “us”, and “our”).
1. Resource Usage
|Features To Include||Limit||Reason|
|Number of Gallery||10||Maximum number of galleries you can create per account.|
|Number of UGC request||200/Month||Number of content rights you can request on Taggshop per month|
|Number of Onsite upload||200/Month||No. of posts you can upload per month with the On Site Upload feature.|
|Maximum Number of Feed||30||Maximum number of feeds you can create per account.|
|Number of Social accounts per platform||2||No. of social accounts connected per platform|
|No. of tags in Tag-based gallery/category/product gallery||50||No. of tags Taggshop allows in the Tag/category-based widgets.|
|Maximum No. of Retained Posts||20000/Year||Retained Posts: No. of posts that you can store on the Taggshop editor|
|API Calls||1440/Day||No. of API request you can process on Taggshop per day.|
|No.of collaborators||5||No. of Collaborators you can add to each Taggshop account.|
|Max Number websites/stores||2||Maximum number of websites/stores on which you can publish the gallery|
|Number of products||5000||Maximum number of products you can sync with your Taggshop account.|
|Page Views||10M Requests / Month||Maximum no. of traffic limit on the gallery embedded on your website.|
- The reseller shall not white-label (until permitted), they must use Taggshop services with the branding intact.
- The reseller must disclose the users’ details to avail of quarterly commission.
- The reseller agrees to use reasonable care but in no event no less than the same degree of care that it uses to protect its own confidential and proprietary information of similar importance, to prevent the unauthorized use, disclosure, publication or dissemination of Confidential Information.
- The reseller agrees to accept the Discloser’s Confidential Information for the sole purpose of evaluation in connection with the Recipient’s business discussions with the Disclosure.
- The reseller agrees not to use Confidential Information otherwise for its own or any third party’s benefit without the prior written approval of an authorised representative of Discloser in each instance.
- The parent company of each party shall not be considered a third party in this context.
- The reseller may disclose Confidential Information if required by any judicial or governmental request, requirement or order; provided that the reseller will take reasonable steps to give Discloser sufficient prior notice to contest such request, requirement or order by notifying the Discloser of such request.
- The reseller has to oblige its employees in writing not to disclose any of such information unless those employees are already bound by non-disclosure obligations towards the reseller equivalent to those laid down in this Agreement.
For further assistance or queries, reach out to [email protected].